Friday, October 12, 2012

Happy Birthday Mom

Today is a very special day... It is my Mommy's Birthday!
 









I hope you are having an awesome day and we can't wait to see you later tonight for your special dinner out.

Today also started my new beginning with my new job.  I have really been super excited about becoming "normal" again. So I showed up for work and got two new shirts.  I went into the bathroom and put one on (to feel more apart of the TEAM)  


















Just to show my viewers some of my new life... here is our break room. For those of you who are readers from my last job (I mean this with love).. YES..that IS a full size refrigerator, FREE coffee for the employees and our customers, a microwave, a stove and a dishwasher! 

















I have two desks.. one up front (seen here) and also one in the Warranty / Body Shop Dept. Yes, those are already pictures of my boys out for view! ;-D   I haven't actually moved into my office yet which is located in the back, but that will take place next week and I can assure you, pictures will be taken for the viewing of my new world.

















And because I know you ALL want to see this.. here is my locker (middle bottom).. but they're a pearl pink.. LOVE!!!: 

No comments:

Post a Comment