Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Smurfin' Cars

This past weekend, our nephews Zachary and Nicholas had a sleep over at our house. We first had a play date all day on Saturday and ended up staying the night. They've been asking for sometime for one, so we let them. Then on Sunday we (Chris and my SIL Sherry) took the boys and met up with a buddy of Kyler's and his parents for some Sonic lunch and Smurfs - the movie!


The other day, we were out shopping and Kyler ran across this car that he just HAD TO HAVE!:


Kyler waiving his flag:


This would be our CatDog Kady...(that being a dog who thinks she's a cat):


Zachary, Nicholas and Kyler playing. I have some really cute video of Kyler chasing the boys and taking down both a 7 and 9 year old ;-) :


A little cousin cuddle time:


The Kiesling boys snuggled up in Kyler's bed watching Thomas the Train:


The next morning we started making plans to go see Smurfs. Since it was playing right around lunch time, we decided to hit Sonic which was across the street from the theater. While the boys were reading the menu trying to decide what they wanted so they would be ready when our friends arrived, they made a detour to 'drive' my car instead.

Kyler and Nicholas being silly while at Sonic..."driving" my Mom-mobile:


All 3 boys together "driving":


This was Kyler this morning ready to go to 'school'. He wanted to wear his Cars shirt and shoes and carrying his Cars lunchbox. Of coarse he also had to include his Cars sippy cup. I think the only thing missing was a Cars diaper and hat.. HA!


Kyler's Cars lunchbox:


Why YES! Inside the lunchbox was a Cars sandwich container...which held Apple Jacks cereal:


Cars shirt..and shoes..from the front:


And the back view. I had a huge flash forward in time travel.. as when I took this picture, Kyler looked all grown up and like he was ready to take off to school and I wish the picture would have shown it, but he was actually starring at the bus that was stopped just down the road from our house. UGH!! No More Thoughts Like That!!:


I know one day he's going to kill me for this...but nothing is showing. Mr. I Want To Run Naked Thru The House Before My Shower Everynight Now...got caught in a photo op..I Love The HUGE smile on his face:

No comments:

Post a Comment