Thursday, September 1, 2011

Future Footballer

It was raining out (as it has been doing a lot of lately) and Kyler and I wanted out. He grabbed his football and he and I made a run for the door. There wasn't any lightening or thunder so we decided, what the heck, Football in the rain!!

I know they are blurry, but look how my boy already knows how to properly hold a football! I don't know why I'm surprised...after all his Daddy "is" Bret Favre..(look-a-like):








We had to take a break from football..as one of our neighbors had a bunny in their yard....my son has such a HUGE heart for animals! ;-D

And on that note.....

Welcome our newest member...Kasey Kiesling. This is Kyler kissing his new puppy that he is completely smitten with (well Kasey is very fond of Kyler too):


(YES, I realize that my son has crazy socks on in this picture and no, he doesn't match. Rest assured he did not go out in public like this, but rather his feet FREEZE at night so we put these funky crazy socks (and he has a slew of them) on him at night to keep those toes warm)

Look how tiny he is... not as tall as my hairspray bottle and just over Chris' deodorant:


Kasey is what we call a MultiPooHuahua HA! His mom is a Multipoo (a new breed of a Maltese and Poodle) and his dad is a Chihuahua. He is currently not quiet a pound and full grown will be under 10 pounds.

Kyler named him.... we were trying to come up with something with the initials K.C. to match Kyler's and he heard Kasey and kept calling him that. So Kasey stuck. These two are a riot together. Kasey (not even a pound) and Kyler picks him up and grunts and blows like he is 400 pounds... such a mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment