Monday, December 5, 2011

No More Baby "K"....

This morning we had our 18 week check up and learned that Kyler is going to be a big brother to......

A Baby "Bruddur" (as he says)!!

Introducing.... Kolton Chase.... or as Kyler calls him "Tolton":


The picture is blurry but that is because Mr. Kolton is a Very Active lil one already! Uh-oh, yes, I have my work cut out for me!

Both my boys will have KC as their initials!!

This one is a little tough to see, but to the bottom left of the picture you'll see feet, then going up towards the middle you'll see a LONG leg bone and off to the right his thigh. Yes, both my boys will have Daddy's long legs (whew, thankfully):


Wowza what a foot!:


I said no wonder I'm so big now... I have to have enough room to put all those legs and arms in. HA!

And just because we had to add his own special touch to our house. We picked up Kolton's first Christmas stocking:


Kyler's is blue on the right and Kolton's is green on the left. Kyler already had his or I would have gotten him a red one since he is a Ruby Birthstone and Kolton will be an Emerald. If all goes as planned my boys will be Christmas colors!

Per our doctor, Kolton is perfect with all aspects at this time. Please let that continue!

No comments:

Post a Comment