Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Happy Birthday Kolton



OK, I am STILL having issues with getting this blog business (since it's all been changed) down. So please bare with me.

I went in and did the pictures in reverse in hopes that when they posted, they would actually come out in order.  It backfired and failed.  With that said, please review pictures from the bottom up.  I promise to keep working at it and one day have this figured out.

Kolton Chase Kiesling was born Friday, May 4th at 1:24 pm via c-section. He weighed 8 pounds 1 ounce and 22 inches long. 

It was an interesting time getting him here.  My first IV wasn't a good one and my arm started swelling, so they had to take it out and start a new one just as they were coming in to take me to the OR. Once in the OR, they started the Epidural...or tried to. After 9 HORRIBLY Painful attempts, they finally got it in.  The other 8 were unsuccessful and hurt so bad and I've been having issues with my feet and legs since and really hoping he didn't screw something up with me.  Then in the middle of the night when they were testing my levels, they brought in a girl who was in training to do some blood work...Thankfully she got it first try or we were going to have issues.

Now onto a happy note. Mr. Kolton is here and we are SO glad!


Big brudder wanting to hold his baby brudder this morning:













Big Brudder feeding little brudder a bottle: (we had to supplement for the first couple feedings):

So handsome!:

Gramma helping Kyler peek in on his baby:

Mr. Precious!

Feeding his baby brother:



Kyler wanting to hold his baby for the first time: 

My sweet handsome boys!:

Kyler giving his Momma lovings;

Zachary, Nicholas and Kyler:

Kyler watching Gramma change Kolton:

Kyler holding his brother with Gramma's help:

Zachary holding Kolton:
 

Sherry getting some baby time. Can't tell she's not happy or anything:

A tired Daddy loving on his baby boy:

My boys and nephews made this for me. Too sweet:

Little brother:

Observing things:

Getting vitals:

Brothers meeting:

Gramma holding her youngest:

Mr. Kolton making his appearance and getting weighed:

Daddy cutting the cord:

Letting everyone know he is here!:

Kyler took Daddy's mask and put it on as a hat:

Waiting on things to get ready:

Last time seeing Kolton this way:

Last family of 3 picture:

An excited big brother to go get his little brother:

No comments:

Post a Comment