Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Christmas in May

Friday, May 4th is THE DATE we've all been anxiously waiting on.  Unless Kolton decides to make an appearance on his own between now and Friday, we have a scheduled c-section for Friday morning!

With Kolton going to be born this month, his birthstone will be an Emerald; Kyler is a Ruby and Chris is a Diamond. My boys will be Christmas colors! How neat is that?!

Earlier this week, we met up with my Mom, Grandma and my 2nd cousins for some dinner.  Here are a few pictures from that night.

Kyler found the pirate:


















After dinner the breeze was so nice and felt good outside, so we all went for a little walk by the water looking at the boats.  We found these chairs and thought how perfect for us at this moment.  Papa Chair, Momma Chair and Baby Chair:


















Kyler's school was learning different cultures all week.  Friday was America Day and here is my Mr. Statue of Liberty:


















Kyler and I went shopping this weekend. He needed some new Crocs severely (these are all he will wear, except his "Papa Pat boots" that he wears with his jeans.  It's so funny cause I used to hate Crocs...until I had a kid and now I LOVE them!  He's proud of himself as he's able to put them on all by himself and he is learning left foot and right foot.  While we were shopping, he fell in love with this Monster Truck shirt (and matching swim suit which he's not wearing yet here) and of course his flag has seen better days, so he needed a new one.  My kid is ALL about our flag!


















Here is a picture of his Monster Truck swim suit.  He has a few swim suits now to last him through the summer.  He's going to be a busy swimmer!  And as I type this, I am also planning a Monster Truck 3rd (ugh) birthday swimming party!:


















If you know my son, you also know that he is a HUGE Mater fan from Disney Pixar's Cars. Here he is wearing another new outfit and putting his big boy Crocs on!


















My Mr. Handsome getting ready for school.  We just took the seeds out of his apple that he HAS to take everyday to school. He eats it on the way and saves mommy a bite.  When he gets to school all the kids crowd him as they want his apple.  When he used to let me slice them, he actually would share with Ryah (one of his girlfriends) but now we use an apple corer and make a hole down the center to just take the seeds out and he loves it that way.  He likes to look at you through the hole.  He's a mess!:


No comments:

Post a Comment