Saturday, September 8, 2012

Sad Mommy

I had a rough night sleeping the past few nights and when I bolted up this morning to get ready for work, I left the house in a hurry to find coffee.  Meanwhile, I left behind my cooler that I store my pumped milk in along with my pumping supplies. UGH!  {{ TMI I know, but there's a reason behind that bit of info }}.....

Thankfully Chris was able to bring them to me. However..here goes heart break moment:

I first open the door to see Kyler and give him a kiss and I hear Kolton crying. Kyler's reaching out his arms to me saying "I want you Mommy"!  I give him a kiss and explain that Mommy has to work today but that he's going to have a fun day with Daddy. He's saying "NOOOOOOO Mommy!!!" {{heart.stops.beating.in.my.chest}}

While I'm talking to Kyler; Kolton heard my voice and stopped crying to look over at my direction and smiled.  When I spoke to him, his smile broadened.  So I closed Kyler's door and walked over to see Kolton face to face and give him some kisses. He was SO happy, he was kicking in excitement and laughing.  He misses his Mommy. {{heart.stops.beating.in.my.chest}}

So now I'm here at work, very sad and these next 8 hours will drag until I am home with my boys.

MOMMY LOVES AND MISSES YOU TWO SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment