Sunday, September 23, 2012

My Boys at Daycare

I got to take the boys to daycare at "oh.my.god.o'clock.in.the.morning" on Friday.  As we are in the parking lot waiting for Ms. Ayida, Kyler jumps in the front as he wants to "drive":


















I had gotten off from work early on Friday and went to collect my babies.  When I arrived, I could not find Kyler for the life of me.  A little girl kept saying "Kyler Mommy here".  Finally this adorable kid turns around and comes running over to me... only to find it's Kyler...dressed as...

A Chef {{wearing a "dress" as he called the apron}}.  I couldn't find him as he had his back to me and was sitting on the floor and with him wearing the Chef's hat, I didn't see him:



We went to go collect lil bro and found him face up in some food...rice cereal and green beans mixed.  He LOVES this!  If you can't tell by him eyeballing that spoon waiting for it to come his direction:


















yummmmmm!

No comments:

Post a Comment