Monday, November 5, 2012

Happy 6 Months Old

Happy 6 Months Old to my very sweet and handsome baby boy.. Kolton. I love you!





You have THE BEST personality.  Everyone comments on how easy breezy happy baby you are.  I LOVE that.  You are always smiling.. unless you're hungry and we're taking too long.  Your nicknames are Tolky Bear and Fuzzy Wuzzy Two Toofs.  You got fuzzy hair and your first tooth on the same day.  You are wearing 6-9 month clothing and some 12 months.  EEK.. Yes, you will be my football player. You're a Great eater. You love eating and if I'm not quick enough with the spoon, you still it from me.  You LOVE your brother and just light up when you see him.  You say Mom-ma..but I'm not sure if it's a fluke or if you're actually saying it...others think you're saying it.  So I'll take that ;-D

I LOVE YOU! 

No comments:

Post a Comment