Tuesday, January 1, 2013

For you Mrs. Joan

This post is for you Mrs. Joan (and Gramma of coarse).

I am FINALLY getting caught up.  You would have thought that me having normal people hours and not working weekends that I could keep up with everything...HA!!

So to catch up since Halloween, here is what the Kiesling's have been up to:

((((sorry .....pictures are messed up and I cannot add captions to them.. GRRRRR))))

Kyler had joined a bowling league with his cousins on Monday nights.  It was for 6 weeks.












Kyler's very own ball he got to pick out himself!



 









































Making lemonade:










 





 











 
 
 
 
So to "add my captions":
 
Kyler was making homemade lemonade from some lemons we received from Grandma Great.  Kolton got to taste it as a frozen lemonade and he would scream when the spoon came away from his mouth! Take it he liked it.
 
My Pilgrim made his hat and hand print at school.  I still have the hand print taped to my desk at work.  Kyler was helping me stuff the deviled eggs for our Thanksgiving luncheon. We met up with my family at Highlands Hammock and had lunch there, then we took off on a bike ride and walked the catwalk.  The picture of all the kids in the tree is the same tree we used to climb in as kids when we were their age.  Kolton is eating sweet potato casserole and Loving it!
 
Chris and I both had to work the day after Thanksgiving, so Mom and Papa Pat kept the kids for us.  They LOVED it as they got to go out in the pasture chasing and feeding the cows and riding Papa Pat's Polaris.

No comments:

Post a Comment