Tuesday, January 1, 2013

I'm Leaving..On a Jet Plane...

For my birthday, Chris had to work. So Kyler and I put up the Christmas tree and decorated the house during Kolton's nap.  My Mom had come down on the Friday prior and took me and the boys out to dinner to Kumo's.  Kyler loved the Coi fish and was making fishy face kisses.  The night of my birthday, we went to dinner with Kevin, Sherry, Zachary and Nicholas.

The very next morning, I left on a Jet Plane and headed to Greensboro, NC for some MACK Warranty Training.  There are pictures of my hotel that became my home for a week.  I missed my boys terribly, but did enjoy myself and met some awesome new people and learned a lot too.

It was cold and you'll see frost on the window of the car the last morning I was there. On my flight home, I bought the boys some goodies from my trip.  Kyler got a pilots hat and some airplanes and Kolton got an airplane that sounds like it's taking off and lights up.

Kyler's fishy face kiss:

No comments:

Post a Comment