Sunday, March 17, 2013

Catching Up With The Kiesling's

It's once again been Forever since I've checked in and kept you updated.  Having two little guys is awesome and I wouldn't trade it for anything. 

Well since my last post, Kolton has turned 10 Months Old. He's trying to walk and actually just last night he took a couple of steps from Chris to me without holding on to anyone or anything.  He today has reverted back to holding onto the couch, chair, our pants legs.  Which is fine. He'll be running in no time. 

We've also been to the Dr a bit with him.  He has to get tubes in his ears (following big brother's foot steps).  He has had ear infections and none of the meds have cured it.  I also think this is why he isn't walking as it's messing with his equilibrium. 

Kyler loves feeding his Little Brudder:

No comments:

Post a Comment