Sunday, March 17, 2013

We've Got Spirit Yes We Do...

I'm still playing catch up for Gramma and Mrs. Joan...not to mention keeping a log of my boys' growing up so they can look back on the good times.

Kyler and Kolton due to a few unforeseen issues, are now going to a new daycare.  However, I think it's the best thing. They both are really happy and every time we pass by their new "school" Kyler screams with excitement 'there's my school'! He even gets up in the mornings while I'm getting dressed and rushes me because he wants to get ready and go.  He also doesn't want to come home when I pick them up.  He smiles his cute dimpled smile at me but says no mommy, go get Tolky first.

Their old school did try to make it a fun place and they had School Spirit Week. Every week was something different. For the most part, if we had it, the boys were dressed up having fun.

This is clown day.  Now no, before you ask, we didn't just have the wigs laying around the house. HA.. But Target happened to have them in the $1 section which worked out perfect. When I bought them, they were in a bag and we couldn't really see what was in them until we got them home. But Kyler wanted the one with the green and orange. After getting home, yes we realized it was a little "girlie" if you will. But he boy'd it up and rocked his clown!:










Kolton trying his wig out the night before




Kyler with his wig






















Silly Mommy trying Kyler's wig out



Me in Kolton's wig

Big helper bringing in groceries





Sweet brotherly love!





I'm smiling, but if you don't feed me, I'll scream!





I LOVE these chunky thighs
 





Tradition with Chris and the Kiesling boy





Love his smile!





Superbowl pig roast...DELISH!





My boys with all the girls!





Mommy still losing weight!!






















 
For the past two years we've gone to a friend's house for the Superbowl. They do a pig roast and everyone brings a dish. It is TO DIE FOR. Great times with good friends.  This year there wasn't that many kids but my boys found the older girls and the girls were so great and took right to them.
 
I'm still working on my weight. But here is a recent picture showing my progress.


More school spirit:

Twins?!:



 
Super Hero's Week:





 
Spiderman and Mommy's Super Hero





 
Even I wore a cape..to daycare, then it came off





 
So handsome matching:





 
Valentine's Day (look, one chin!):






Mommy's Valentine's:





 
Hat Day:





 
3 of the 5 (hat, school shirt and slippers)
 
Missing tie and sunglasses






Kyler made a whale:





 
Kolton's new classroom at his new school







Sports Week





 
Kyler's new classroom:



 
 
 
Kyler's first homework.


No comments:

Post a Comment