Monday, October 19, 2015

New Addition

Ok, I'm going to attempt this catching up business once again. With that said, it's going to take me some time. But meanwhile I will move forward with our most recent.

On Friday, we adopted a new addition to our family. I wont lie, he needs some work, but nonetheless we all do. And I think he is a great addition and worth working for.

Meet...Mahony...Chewy...Harley...no wait... Flash.. Yeah Flash is his final name as Kyler said he's a Super Hero

His name was Mahony but we weren't a fan.
 
 
























I didn't like his name, but fell in LOVE with him immediately.

 


The boys loved him too.  Kyler ended up naming him Flash.
A momma and her big boy for some snuggle time
 
 
 
 



The boys and I getting ready for Hunsader Farms 2015








 



Momma's boy... all three
 

Kolton driving the go kart

No comments:

Post a Comment