Friday, October 30, 2015

To New Beginnings...

I am starting a new beginning. Something completely different from anything I've ever done before and yet I've never been more excited for a career in my life as I am with yhis amazing opportunity.

Mid November, I will become an Ophthalmic Assistant!! I have been studying and am actually enjoying what I am reading and learning. I'm finding it very facinating.

Not only do I get to work with a reputable company and Ophthalmologist that has been in business for Over 40 years, I will be learning and bettering myself for my family.. Who I will now be home with and get to actually be Mom again.

Here are some pictures of what my future holds... And some of my handsome critters dressed for "Mush-mash" day.. 

Uveitis...inflammation of the uvea

Scrubs shopping






No comments:

Post a Comment