Sunday, October 11, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY(s)!!!

This weekend we went to visit our nephew who is turning "1"! I can't believe how the time has flown. Seems like just yesterday we were waiting anxiously for his mom and dad to call and tell us he was here. He had a rough start, but he has pulled through like the champ he is and we are very proud of him.

Nephew C. playing in the toy box that my husband (and I) made for him



C. enjoying his specially made smash cake made by his mommy (she does an AWESOME job)

We also celebrated my mom's birthday since she took off to see the leaves change. We hope they are having a great time, relaxing and enjoying the scenery.


Grandma/pa Great; The Birthday Boy; The Birthday Girl holding Kyler

Also, my baby will be turning 3 months old this Saturday. He's growing up too fast!
My lil man with his Gramma and Papa Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment