Tuesday, October 6, 2009

October Fun in the Sun

We started October off with a swim in the pool, BBQ'ing and hanging out with family. I don't have much to write about, but did want to share some pictures for the friends and family viewing my blog....as it's past due for some pictures for them ;-D.
I'm a bad Aunt as I somehow only managed to get two pictures of my niece, which was when she was not having a good moment..she got into Grandma's makeup. Although it was cute, she got her feelings hurt and so the pictures are of her being upset, so I wont post those. But I did get some of my nephew and Kyler playing.

Kyler playing in the pool



First time in the saucer


Playing with his cousin C.


Look...his feet are touching!!!

Kyler was into whatever his cousin was doing

No comments:

Post a Comment