Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Misread and Apologies...

Ok so I'm sure you've read the posting below and I have to make a correction. I misread the terms and thought it said that Kyler will need to be 6 months old by the 29th of January. Instead that is when all submissions need to be received by. He needed to be 6 months old by the 5th of January. So unfortunately, Kyler has missed the entry date by just 12 days.

But that's ok, because he is OUR beautiful baby and I am still a very proud mommy! Maybe it's better this way so that he isn't bombarded by all the Fame and Fortune of being sooo Handsome! And I'll just give him all the Glitz and Glory (with help from Daddy and Gramma and all his other loved family and friends)!

And if we decided to enter again, there's always next year. We wish all the entries Good Luck and we'll be looking for 2010's Beauty to appear soon.

1 comment: