Friday, January 15, 2010

Ready....Set....Step!

Earlier this week Kyler, Chris and I went to visit my mom. While we stopped by to see her at her work, she took Kyler to go show him to her co-workers. When she came back to her desk, she put him down on the ground standing and held onto his hands. He then took a step forward. I was in awe...as he's not quite 6 months old yet.

Then later that night I did the same thing and he took a few steps towards her. He Loves his Gramma! I'm still in awe. My baby will be an early walker. And why not! He's done everything else so early! ;-D

He would only take one step forward to his daycare provider, but she said she will work on him now that she knows he's wanting to be mobile (more ways than one).

UGH, Am I ready for this?! I'm excited but what happened to my baby?! I think its Karma for many years of me 'yelling' at my sisters-in-law for letting their 'babies' grow up!!

~~I promise to add more pictures soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment