Thursday, March 11, 2010

Funny Faces

Kyler is starting to develop his own personality more and more everyday. He's funny and is learning that if you laugh at him, he'll continue doing whatever it was that made you laugh.

This morning after getting up from our morning "snoogle time"; I was trying to take some pictures of him up on his knees. When he would look at me and I would say smile for mommy, he'd give me one of these looks!








Don't you just want to gobble him up?!




Kyler soo wanting to crawl!






Kyler loves his Kady:




Trying to crawl to his Kady:


Teefers coming thru:



2 comments:

  1. He's sooo stinkin cute!! I DO want to gobble him up! And let me just say that in the fifth picture down...WHOA is the W side of the family coming out in him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I get everyday from everyone of how much he looks like his Uncle Tim and those who don't know Tim, say he looks like his Mommy. Every once in a while he will do something that looks like his Daddy or his cousin N.

    ReplyDelete