Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I'm a Big Boy Now!

We were on the floor playing tonight when Mr. Kyler decided that he is DONE with the "baby stuff" and is more than ready to get movin' and groovin'. While playing with his toys, he decides to climb up on one and stand!! YES... I said STAND! But that wasn't enough. He would climb over my legs to get to his toys. He figured there was NOTHING stopping him and wouldn't give me time to move. It was too funny.

But THEN, he crawls over to me and crawled right up me into a standing position!!! I'm not sure how that happens, especially since I said that I REFUSED to let my child grow up! Oh but wait, it doesn't stop there. He's been sitting up in his bed the past few nights and head-butting the railing because he wants out. So with him now crawling and climbing up things, we dropped the crib down.

I really thought I said I wasn't going to let him grow. Hmmmm, someone must not have listened to Mommy very well. Not to mention that my 8 month old is too tall for any 6-9 month old clothes and some of the 12 months are fluds on him too so he's pushing 18 month clothing! Did I mention UGH yet?!

I also have been working on him saying Mommy. He thinks "Mommy" is a funny word as every time I say: "say Mommy", he giggles but then he'll say "mmmmm". So we're getting there. I know; I know.. all of you are going to tell me "don't rush it cause then you wont get them to stop talking", but just remember, you all were here once too! HA! ;-D

I have more pictures to post later of him standing and playing. But these were the ones that I was able to download so far. Mr. Kyler didn't want to go to bed as he wasn't done playing and climbing so I had to put my attention on that instead! But I promise I will add them later.

OH how Mommy wants to gobble him up all the time!:

This was a picture of his boo-boo bite from daycare..looks better here:


This is called "The Uncle Bob". We call it that because Uncle Bob has curly hair when it gets long and looks like lil man has "a curl"! If you look close enough you can see the tail / curl (look into the blue of Chris' shirt):

No comments:

Post a Comment