Thursday, April 29, 2010

9 Months Old....and WALKING?!!!

What did I say?! Yep, that's right! Tonight when I got off from work, I took Kyler in his room to play (our every night routine) and when he stood behind his train, he was off. The first time (not caught on tape as we weren't expecting it) he took 8 steps and walked towards Daddy. I was a blubbering mess! Both with excitement and sadness as my baby's growing up! After dinner we tried it again to see what he would do and we captured these. They aren't the best and I apologize they are sideways, but for some reason I cannot get the computer to let me flip them right side up. So sorry, but just enjoy with your head turned. HA! Oh yeah, and you might want to hit the mute button. Between Chris, Kyler and Especially me and the train, you might wish it was muted. HAHAHA

Video Take One:


I'm having issues getting the better video loaded.. go figure. I will continue to try and get it loaded. Keep checking back.

No comments:

Post a Comment