Thursday, April 8, 2010

Football vs Dentist

I used to think my son was going to be a pro-football player as since he was 2 months old, he developed a LOVE for football. He would push your head out of the way just so he can watch football on TV. If we went to a sports bar which had TVs, he would lock in on the one that had football and would be Glued to the TV.

But his latest passion, I'm starting to think he is going to be a Dentist. Or maybe a dentist during off season and a football player during season.

This is what happens when the toothbrush falls on the floor and Mommy picks it up to wash it off:


..and then when he sees it coming back his way;


...and then when he gets it:


Here's what he's been eating lately; chicken, peas and mashed potatoes:


Him trying to stand up:






And since we've been doing a lot of reading, I thought I'd include a shot of a book too:

No comments:

Post a Comment