Thursday, April 29, 2010

A Little of This and Some of That...

Here I am playing catch up Again! HA! Kyler and I have both been fighting this head cold (that appears to be going around) for the past few weeks. So I've been taking pictures, and now I'm catching up on getting them posted. I'll try to keep the pictures down to a minimum.

Here is Kyler eating some bread and butter. I loved both pictures, so had to post them both:




And while we're on the eating mode...here are some of him and Daddy eating a chocolate chip cookie and Kyler with a Popsicle:

Not sure what they are watching, but they are glued to the TV:


I just love that "nay-nay a boo-boo, I'm eating a cookie" look on his face:


He wasn't too sure of it being cold and I even think he got a brain freeze as right after this picture he went to screaming something fierce:


And here are some random pictures of his newest findings / adventures:

Walking while holding onto his crib:


Drinking from a cup like a big boy..he found the cup in his room (decorations as it matches his room) and he picked it up and started drinking from it:


I had to take this one..he's soo happy playing with this toys:


I love that when he crawls now and is on a mission, he has that cute tongue hanging out!:


Yes, trying his hardest to walk!


Kyler with spiked hair (after bath time)...see how long it is?!:




YES...in Both of these pictures, Kyler is STANDING ON HIS OWN!!!:




And my new favorite! (the bottom one). Yes, Daddy was doing dishes and Kyler soo badly wanted to help that he crawled into the dishwasher all by himself. I'm not sure why the first one was so blurry, but I had to include it to show that yes, he's crawling into it by himself.:


No comments:

Post a Comment