Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

Ok, so sorry this is a day late. But I hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day.

Here is my tall stud wearing his "Heart Breaker in Training" shirt for school. He was SO excited they were having a party and he got to bring in cookies.:



When I got home for working a 16 hour shift on Sunday, my boys had an early Valentine's Day surprise for me! This batch was from my hubby (and they have tiny Valentine's hearts confetti all in them):



And this batch is from Kyler and Kolton! My boys (all 3) are THE BEST! My house still smells so good from them!



Chris and I went to pick Kyler up from daycare and Kyler came running over to me and jumped up in my arms and laid THE BIGGEST hug on me.. bear hug at that! I LOVE IT!!! Then my Valentines took me immediately to dinner to Chili's. I don't want to jinx anything.. but I had a BIG BOY sitting next to me the whole time. He didn't want the booster seat, he wanted on his knees AND the Best part is.. he was in Big Boy under ware!!! We're finally making progress!!!



At our Chili's they have a balloon man that works for tips and he makes anything possible out of balloons. When he asked Kyler what he wanted, he replied an airplane. The guys asked him if he was sure since it was pretty simple and Kyler said YES!.. so a plane he got and he was SO tickled with it.



And just to keep you updated on how I've been doing.. well this week, I've been 'introduced' to the wonderful swollen feet! This night my legs even had pins and needles all the way up to my knees. I am keeping them elevated and staying away from salt... but they still are swelling. I meet with my Doctor next Wednesday. Well technically, not my Dr as she is on vacation, but a Dr in her practice and I have pictures to show him as they normally see me in the mornings when the swelling is down or not started yet.


No comments:

Post a Comment