Friday, February 10, 2012

Kolton's Dr Appt Checkup

Wednesday, I had my follow up appt for Kolton. I was nervous about my visit, however, everything turned out GREAT!

Mr. Kolton is pictured here doing what everyone is either calling ... "The Thinker pose" or "The Tim Tebow". I personally think he looks like his "big brudder" here!



As far as the doctor's appointment; I am STILL under my pre-preggo weight!! (as I'm entering the 3rd trimester.. go me!!) My Dr. was concerned at one point, but now has decided to no longer be concerned with the weight loss; as it is me losing it and Kolton gaining weight (I tried telling her this months ago!!.. and we all know I could stand to lose some). But regardless the visit went very well... no signs of preeclampsia (YEAH!!); no protein in the urine (YEAH); no signs of showing that "I'm starving us both.. which would be super funny since I feel like all I do is eat! and just some swelling on the days that I work 12-16 hour shifts (and yes, I am propping my feet up). Oh and blood pressure is perfect!! So with all that said, I'm pretty stoked!

Here is "big brudder" showing off his new talent ... doing "spits" as he calls "splits":



Right after I took this picture, he said "I stuck Mommy, need help!" Too cute.. LOVE THIS KID!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment