Monday, April 30, 2012

Mommy's Lil Fish

Saturday, Kyler started his 6 week coarse of swim lessons.  I went in this time with him (to get Kolton off my back) and since I will be having Kolton soon, I will be missing out on being in the water with Kyler.  The water was FREEZING!  They forgot to turn the heater on.  Mom and Chris were both pleased they got to miss out on this turn and Kolton was none to happy with me.

Kyler did great! His poor chin quivered the whole time but he was having fun. There towards the end of class he was getting over it, but I was still pleased with him.  Hopefully this Saturday will be better for him and for my mom (meaning they'll have the heater on).

This is me and Kyler trying to get our ankles used to the coldness.. HA!:













We started off getting the kids (and us) used to the water by singing The Wheels on the Bus (we would twirl the kids round and round, up and down, honking the horn was splashing): 
Waiting on the instructor:
She brought out toys for us to throw and have the kids swim to. Kyler had 3 ducks and a penguin to chase. He had his hands and feet going like no tomorrow:


The lady to my left is also preggers.  Her 2nd child is due in 2 months:








My water bug swimming:







The instructor asked Kyler if he could blow bubbles (or give it raspberries as he calls it) and he didn't hesitate:

No comments:

Post a Comment