Monday, June 11, 2012

Brotherly Love

I have been really enjoying my Maternity Leave. I have been keeping Kyler home to spend time with Kolton and me before they both go to "school" (daycare) and I go back to work.


My baby boy turned 5 weeks old:


 Superman (as he called himself).  The hat he made at daycare a few weeks ago; the cape is from his 2nd Halloween vampire costume and to top it off Oscar the Grouch shirt:

Brothers spending quality time together... LOVE them: 

I am SO proud that Kyler LOVES his baby brother and is excited that he's with us.  He always wants to kiss him or hold him or help change his diaper, give him a bath, give him his paci (pacifier) or whatever the case may be. He also makes sure to give him a kiss each night before going to bed.  Makes Mommy's heart a happy heart.

Have I mentioned:  I LOVE these two?!:

It is so cute when baby's sleep with their butts in the air.  I just want to crawl in there and snuggle him:

Kyler and I got into some painting projects while Kolton was taking a nap last week.  Kyler was painting a miniature bird house:

Morning snuggle time and kisses:

Kyler showing off his muscles:

Kolton showing off his sleeping muscles (HA!):

Cheeeeese!:
These two completely have my heart!:
 


Daddy sliced the tip of his finger one day at work and had to get stitches...they even stitched through the nail!:

This picture makes my stomach churn and my skin crawl Every time I look at it.  He ended up with 10 stitches to save his tip from coming off: 

Mr. Kolton smiling up a storm: 

Mr. Kyler wanted his close up smiling too ;-D

Morning family snuggle time.. that's my boys!:

No comments:

Post a Comment