Friday, June 1, 2012

My Loves

The boys and I have just been hanging out enjoying our time together.  Monday Chris and I took the boys to the park.  Kyler and Daddy flew a kite; played football and baseball; Kolton relaxed in the shade and then we headed over to the swings and trees to climb.

The boys and me riding the dinosaur:










Climbing the tree:

Mr. Handsome wearing brothers swing mobile as a hat...silly boy:










Wednesday, Kady wasn't feeling right and just laid in this one spot:

Turns out she had a stroke. We had to put her down as she was not able to stand without falling over.  Here's Chris telling her good-bye: 










Yesterday we laid her to rest next to her brother and sisters...so peaceful and now they are all together:

 Afterwards, we went to dinner and Kyler is all about his Papa Pat!:










Mr. Lil Handsome.... completely stole my heart!:


No comments:

Post a Comment