Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Father's Day

We dressed the boys up and took them to daddy's work and to get the stitches out of his finger. As I was dressing Kolton, I realised that Kyler has a similar outfit and talked him into putting it on to match his brudder.

Kyler was so excited to take their picture too:



For Father's Day, we got together with Chris' brother and his family and went to the beach.

My water bug getting ready to build sandcastles:


















































This morning I was getting Kolton laughing and cooing at me:

My boys snuggling... LOVE!!:


Kolton did this pose while he was still cooking:


My handsome cookie monster:

I love that Kyler is all about his brudder:

Kyler got his haircut and when she was done she asked him if he wanted spikes... his reply:

No comments:

Post a Comment