Thursday, August 16, 2012

In The Moment

We haven't really had much going on the past week.  But I wanted to share some in the moment photos of my boys (and me).

I LOVE the huge smile on Kyler's face that he is getting to hold his brother.  I hope this love for him continues between these two:



Kyler wanted to feed Kolton...and as much as I love the bonding with me nursing; I am all about my boys bonding. So I obliged:

Kyler got his haircut the other day and he was SO excited to have the heat off his head....and she spiked it for him. That always makes him happy.  He is so handsome and BIG here.. why is he growing up?!:

Another happy boy who just learned how to laugh out loud last night.. be.still.my.heart!:

Watching Mommy get her haircut..and holding his bottle (briefly):

Kyler is learning to write his name at school:

Kolton loves his "lamby"..but he wants to chew on it and it sheds bad.. so I limit his playtime with it .. for now. He's teething and wants to chew it's ear off:

Sweet baby snuggle time.  You can't see him, but Kyler is on the other side of me snuggled up snoring away. I couldn't roll over to get his picture:

Yeaaaa.. "Mommy has only one chin now!" (oh wait, that's not what he was saying..or was it?!):

My new hair cut:

We've been having some neat storms in the mid afternoon early evenings. Now to just find that pot of gold at the end....

Breath taking:

Kyler stacked these all up by himself.  Amazed:

No comments:

Post a Comment