Friday, August 10, 2012

Kiesling Kowboys

Today is Cowboy day at daycare.  We didn't have a cowboy hat for Kyler so last night we went to Dollar Tree just to see if they might have had a kids play one.  They didn't.  But as we were rummaging around, Chris found this "adult man's straw hat" and there was ONE HAPPY 3 YEAR OLD. I put that in parentheses, as I don't know of any man that has a head that small, but that is what the tag called it.  It was a little tight on my head and almost fit Kyler:


















 He didn't want me putting his name in last night and I thought we were going to have issues with it this morning.  But he was up and out of bed and first thing out of this mouth "where's my hat?!".  He even picked out the shirt he wanted to wear today.  Since it is SO hot, I let him wear his boots with shorts (I used to do it with dresses, shorts, swimsuits.. back before it was the style). 
He wasn't really awake here, but he was really excited and wanted me to take his picture (which he doesn't ever want me to do anymore):


Good Morning Tolky Bear was posing his "I'm sexy and I know it" look for his picture.  He's wearing one of the infant gowns so I put pants on under it.  The star says Cowboy and right above the monkey cowboy it says Yee-ha!:

He got to borrow Kyler's 1st cowboy hat:

A very happy now awake Kowboy posing next to his brother:

My Kowboys and me:

I'm SO stoked!  Got up this morning and put on a pair of jeans that I once (not too long ago) had to suck it in when I went to button.. and this morning they not only zipped right up (without me sucking in), but there is extra room. And when I went to put the belt on, it was on the last notch..and could really go about 2 more notches.  I love this picture. I look like I'm getting a figure again!!:

This was last night's storm brewing.  We've had them the past two nights which I love because it's at night time and makes for good sleeping weather:

No comments:

Post a Comment