Thursday, October 11, 2012

Picture Perfect!

A few weeks ago I set out to have Kolton's 3 month milestone pictures made.  It ended up being his (4) month as we couldn't get the timing just right between the two of us. 

I work with a girl who's mom does pictures and she did a Fantastic job! We went to her house and used some of the props she had and she was amazing working with the boys.  She's a Grandma so she does this out of the love for kiddos.

She emailed me last night saying that the pictures were in and well.. all I can say is I'm SO glad that I had picture frames at home that needed to be recycled...saved money and got my pictures up and ready for show and tell ;-D

I took these with my phone so: 1) not the best quality 2) lighting also not the best 3) I'm very pleased with the outcome and where I ended up hanging / placing them.

 Mr. Handsome Happy "4" month old:

Kolton doing his impression of Magic Mike.  (shhh I see this popping up at his wedding one day):

Tolky Bear -  LOVE:

These two have my heart!
This is one of my favorites (they both have a truck in front of them):

LOVVVVVVVVVE this one!!  The quote on the picture says: 'Because I have a brother, I'll always have a best friend!"  Sooo true for these two. And I love how Kyler is snuggling Kolton. ADORE these two!

And in Kolton's room here is where I placed his "Tolky Bear" and "Magic Mike" pictures. The frames I had in a box in the garage and they turned out to be a PERFECT fit!:

No comments:

Post a Comment