Monday, February 22, 2010

Aunt Claudette's Birthday

After being cooped up at home with myself and lil man not feeling so well. We needed fresh air. So we went down to Naples to visit my Great Aunt's birthday. We met with the women folk (plus Kyler and Grandpa Great) to have a mini reunion and celebration.

Gramma having some one on one time with Kyler:


It was a beautiful day out, so after lunch we took a walk around the neighborhood. We met up with some friends/neighbors of my great Aunts (who live next door to each other--I think that's neat) and they had a little baby with them plus a really cute puppy. Kyler liked the puppy.

Us playing in the grass taking in the sunshine and fresh air:




After our walk, we went to a cousins house and had some ice cream cake. Kyler's Gramma let him have some and he LOVED it!!! He had a BLAST playing with the girls there and thought he was something to be getting all the attention.

Kyler getting Ice Cream Cake for the first time:






Mom is going to kill me over this one with her mouth full, But look at Kyler's face. He's like, umm I sure hope that is coming my way!!

No comments:

Post a Comment