Friday, February 12, 2010

My Most Valuable Valentine:

I had to go fill up a prescription today for my sick lil guy. So while I was waiting on it to be filled, I went and took some Valentine's to Kyler's daycare which is right around the corner from the pharmacy. Since he had a fever and wasn't feeling well, he stayed in the car while I ran the Valentine's up to the door. I gave them to Ms. Donna for her, and the other 3 kids that are Kyler's buddies.

She told me to hang on just one second and ran to grab something and brought it back. It was a Valentine's Day Card that Kyler had made for Chris and I. It is my most Valuable Valentine and will be going in the container that I've been keeping with things for him.








~~And for my Mom and Grandma. Here is a picture of the flowers that my Aloe plant blooms. I remember telling you about them last year and never took a picture. Now that they are nice and blooming so pretty again, I HAD to.



No comments:

Post a Comment