Monday, February 22, 2010

My AllStar Valentine

Here are some pictures of Kyler. Nothing specific going on, just trying to catch up on some blogging and picture showing. We (Kyler and I) have been sick, so I haven't blogged in about a week or so. But I will be making up for it today, trying to get caught back up with daily happenings!

Kyler is loving his bath time!



Don't you just Love his hair?!:



He IS his Mommy's ALL STAR


Kyler and I were at home sick. Daddy went to go to a car show with his brother and nephews. Before he left, Daddy went to the store to get me a coffee to see if that would help me feel somewhat better. And when he returned, he had 2 beautiful roses with him. This was for Valentine's Day. Since we still weren't feeling well, that night Chris brought me back some Egg Drop Soup for my Valentine's Day dinner. Yummm ha!

The red one is from Chris and my FAV the purple one is from Kyler:




There were some really cute ones of him giggling at me, but they all came out blurry for some reason, so I wont post them.

No comments:

Post a Comment