Monday, February 22, 2010

On The Move

Watch out! My house will be turned upside down before we know it. We had some friends come over the other night and one of them asked how come we didn't have a walker for Kyler. I thought for a moment and couldn't answer that. I didn't know why we didn't. So it was my mission to find one the next day.

I went shopping and I came across only one. So I bought it. But later that day I was telling my daycare provider about having a hard time trying to find them and she enlightened me that they are not making as many because of kids getting injured on them. Mainly kids running them down the stairs. Well since we don't have stairs and he's only in it while we are watching him..I thought it would be a great idea for him to get movin' and groovin'.

~~And he Now thinks so too!:


He is LOVIN' it!!! When we first put him in it, he wasn't so sure of the idea with it moving.


He even loves playing Bumper Cars with Papa Pat! He would get so excited and know that they were about to make contact and then he'd close his eyes and wait for the impact and squeal. It was soo cute! I wish I would have gotten pictures of that.

Just last night he was ~ALL~ over the house navigating it like it was nobody's business. He went thru the kitchen and down the hall and once he learned he could chase Kady with it, it became more fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment