Saturday, June 5, 2010

Gimme Three Steps.....

Ok so while I'll leave the singing up to Lynyrd Skynyrd (HA!) I have to tell you that (although I didn't see it and he hasn't done it since), Wednesday night Kyler took 3 steps without any help walking towards his Daddy. They were in his room playing as I was getting ready for a Mary Kay party I was 'teaching' and Chris went to SCREAMING honey honey honey hurry...so I flew down the hall and as I get to Kyler's room, he is standing with this frightened look on his face. But we were praising him. He keeps leaning towards wanting to do it again and lets go, but as soon as he realizes he's not holding on, he freaks out and grabs something or plops down immediately.

~~And because I didn't get any pictures of that....here are some random pictures of the past week.


Last weekend we went to see Gramma to make her feel better and we went swimming. Sorry the pictures may not be in order. But you can still enjoy them.

This one is a little blurry of Kyler, but he was just caught in the act giving Abby a kiss and I was trying to capture it. Abby looks stunned (swept off her feet and big sis Emily looks like she doesn't approve) HA!:


Here's Kyler swimming to Daddy:


Kyler splashing himself:


He splashed himself in the face:


Filling his bucket up to dump on Gramma:


And "dumping" it on Gramma:






Family group shot:


Made in the shade:


What a cheesier. We were changing him out of his swimmy. He's all boy, loves being naked...HA:


Pictures of the life jacket Gramma bought. I think we're going to have Gramma take it back as it scares me with being around his neck this close and get a more regular one:




Chris made us breakfast one morning and Kyler was all into it:


He was having Guava Jelly on the biscuit...yummm-ola!:


Here's the ever so cute helmet that Kyler got for our bike rides. Unfortunately we haven't been able to test it out yet.. but maybe the weather will cooperate in the next few days and Mommy will get to feeling better so we can go:


It's called "Duck duck goose" and has two ducks on either side in the front and a black goose on the back. Too cute!:


And on my way to work this morning, Kyler was knocked out! This made me want to stay home with him and just snuggle:

1 comment:

  1. I love it when they take those first steps! It's a little bittersweet, because it means they are closer to growing up on us!!!
    I love the picture of him asleep on daddy! I have several pictures of my kids asleep on my husband and they are some of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete