Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Swinging Away plus 4 Strays...

Ok, let me start by saying that I cannot believe I am going to post any portion of my back yard. I'm really embarrassed that my yard looks as horrible as it does. It has been very neglected and I'm sorry. However, we will be working in the yard to get it back to looking pretty especially now that we will be spending a lot of time outside.

Kyler received an early birthday gift from a really good friend of mine. Her son outgrew his swing set and Kyler LOVES to swing! So she offered it to us as long as we moved it and replaced some of the pieces, which came to 4 boards and the tarp and the wood just needs to be sanded. It's in really awesome shape.

I took a picture of it thru the screened lanai, just in case the guys couldn't get it back together just right (although they really didn't take that much of it apart) but you know guys! HA:


Chris and his buddies taking the set down~~Thank you guys! We do appreciate you:


~And yes, I wish my yard looked like that..hopefully it will before too long!

Kyler testing it out to make sure the guys put it in the right spot:


I apologize for the binky, however, he was a little cranky as he just woke up from a nap:


We got a little smile..he's coming back to life! Ha!!:


And what a better way to cool off than to have a cherry popsicle?!:


I love the look on his face. Like he's saying "don't you even THINK about taking this from me"!:


And just because I couldn't resist. Kyler has an early birthday gift that he is not supposed to know about...shhh don't tell Gramma that he is sitting at his picnic table / sandbox set.


He sat here first before going to the swings, so he was still not quite awake yet:


Now our beloved dog has "invited" 4 stray cats to come play with her on and around the swing set. They think this play gym was set up for them! Thankfully the sandbox has a cover over it to keep the kitties out!

No comments:

Post a Comment