Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Strawberry Shortcake and Swimming!

I'm catching up on posting pictures I took on my camera from this weekend!

We started off by meeting up at Grandma Great's house for some swimming and eating Strawberry Shortcake! (or as my niece calls it, Strawberry Cupcake--so cute) Yummmm-ola!

Kyler getting ready to "jump" in the pool:


Safe in Grandma Great's arms! (Whew)




Evidence of there being Strawberry Shortcake! After he polished off Gramma's he found me to polish off mine!


Kyler walking to Grandma Great!


Kyler with Grandma and Grandpa Great:


I loved both pictures, so I posted both:


After we left from swimming at Grandma Great's, we went over to let Kyler stretch his legs and get some fresh air at Gramma's house. It was nice out so we went outside to sit in the swing.

Stealing Gramma's Tea:




Face First!


We hooked up Kyler's water mat to the water hose and let him have some fun in the sun!

I couldn't decide just which pictures to post, so I went with a majority of them..sorry!

















And since his "bangs--that is if guys get bangs" were in his right eye all the time, I asked Gramma if she would trim them. So I guess "technically" this would be his 1st hair cut...although Daddy is ready for him to get his 1st "real" haircut!





~~Oh and Yes, I saved the clippings from this hair "trim" and will save the ones from his hair "cut".

And just because I think it's sooo stinkin' cute with him feeding himself Mac 'n Cheese and it being all over his face, I had to share!




This is his "Super Food Hero to the Rescue" look that he does when he's eating and he sees me pull the camera out. Every time he does this like he's a flying super hero or something...I have NO clue where he picked it up from, but it's adorable!


And in case you missed it, I posted two more videos on the post before this one of him walking. Just last night he decided it was time to take off on his own. He would crawl up to me, get into a standing position and take off on his own! He walked from one side of his room to the other and was soo proud of himself that he wanted to do it again first thing this morning when he woke up. Oh and his 7th tooth broke through last night! His Cuspids are getting ready to break through any day now too!

No comments:

Post a Comment