Friday, June 18, 2010

Taking Care of Gramma

My Mom had foot surgery this past week and Kyler and I took off on Wednesday to help out around the house and keep her company.

He was showing off and took 3 steps for her on Wednesday and 1 step on Thursday morning.

Here is Kyler making sure Gramma is doing ok:


She'll probably kill me for posting that as her hair and makeup weren't done. But I thought it was just too cute with him checking up on her.

He ended up taking a nap after all his showing off and keeping up with Gramma was exhausting.

I love that he now sleeps with his butt in the air. It's my favorite position to see babies in. He took down the other blanket and laid across it like a support pillow or something.



And yes, he's "redneck" as Daddy calls it with no shorts on. I figured he was more comfortable this way.


After his nap and seeing Papa Pat, he was raring to go! Papa Pat was throwing him up in the air and catching him and he was LOVING it!! I wish you could have heard the laughter from him. It was contagious.






~~And because what is a weekend for my son "the waterbug" without there being any type of swimming involved?! Ha!

Sharing some watermelon..more like him taking my fingers off for the watermelon in my hand! Ha!:


We were water dancing..what a sweet boy!


Awe so sweet, him leaning into his mommy for some lovin':

No comments:

Post a Comment