Friday, February 11, 2011

2nd Dose.....

We had a hard time trying to get Kyler to bed last night. He carried my Mom's pictures around and would scream bloody murder if we took them away. I ended up putting one on his night stand so he could lay in bed and look at her. His ears were giving him a fit and he kept digging at them and he found comfort in carrying Gramma. I know she misses him just as much as he's missing her! It breaks my heart as with my in-laws coming, I don't know when I'll get to see her, maybe next weekend.

This morning, my handsome woke up with eyes matted shut AGAIN! Once I got the goopy cleaned up and he looked up at me, my eyes immediately teared up for him as I knew right away he had pink eye again. His follow up was on Monday from the 1st spell. But I called and got him an appointment for today.

This is him at breakfast this morning:


11:30 rolls around and we are at the Dr's office. Kyler was able to leave his heart:


Sure enough....Pink Eye....AGAIN! And a horrible ear infection in both ears. The one ear that I said looked like it was bleeding, doctor confirmed it was. But he wasn't sure if it was bleeding because it's so badly infected or if it's because Kyler has been digging at it. I really hope this doesn't mean that were headed down the path for tubes. Cause he's a swimmer and summer is coming. But if it means my baby would be well, then we'll do it.

So here's hoping that the new antibiotic will work in his favor. I hate seeing my Lil Man sick!

1 comment:

  1. So sorry Kyler is sick again! It just stinks when these little ones don't feel well. I'll be praying he's better real soon!

    ReplyDelete