Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Oh My Lil Man

My poor lil man hasn't felt so well the past few days. Between him having a bad ear infection, congestion (snotty nose) and pink eye in both eyes, he's just been miserable. He started feeling much better once the 102 temp broke. Poor guy, his skin was even red.

We've been quarantined at home since he was contagious.

Look at his poor little goopy eyes...this picture just didn't show how bad they actually were:


Doesn't this just break your heart?:


So yesterday, I decided to let him have his first Fun Dip candy just to brighten his day up a little:


He dropped the candy stick that you dip into the powder candy stuff:


Ah yes, that's the look I was hoping for..success with the happiness:


I have to add the words of the day...yesterday, Kyler was running around the house saying "Papa...Papa...Papa". I'll take that as him missing his Papa Pat. He even said it on the phone to several people yesterday too. He also said "Lyler" (just once) close enough! Also his cup fell over and his milk was spilling out, then he looks up at me and says "uh-oh, it still". How cute!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh bless his little heart! I will be praying that he is much better very soon! That first picture just breaks my heart!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe, Thanks! He actually is MUCH better today. Not 100%, but he was able to return to daycare this morning and he couldn't wait for his Daddy to leave as he had lots of playing to catch up on. As soon as Chris put him down, he was waving bye and off to a run! I Love that!!

    ReplyDelete