Thursday, February 10, 2011

Mohawks and Motorcycles

Tonight we took Kyler to get his hair cut again. Yes, he has to go once a month because it really grows fast. There was a long wait and he was really good.

While the girl was cutting his hair, she formed it into a Mohawk to get a good measurement on both sides. It was too cute! So after his regular cut was done, she put some gel in his hair and formed a Mohawk and he was TOO STINKIN' CUTE!!





After his haircut, Daddy found something "new" for him at the 2nd hand shop which is next door. We love that store..you get really good items (clothes, toys, beds, etc) that are gently used and can be passed on to the next kid for love.

Kyler's "new" ride:


Hey Mom,,,are you gonna chase me or what?:


His first wipe out...or in motorcycle terms... "he laid his bike down":


Giving Daddy a lift:


He looks so big here!:


Oh yes...we have to get our daily ride in on his horsey!:


Ok Mom, I'm done with the pictures please!:


And because I'm slacking from last weekend when my nephews stayed the night. Here are a few pictures from that night too.

Kyler was SO excited that night! It was hard for me to get him to calm down and go to sleep. I ended up putting a movie on for the boys:


The next morning, I took them to the park. Kyler has NO fear and was climbing all over this gym. Thankfully there was 3 of us (my nephews and me) to keep all sides blocked so he wouldn't fall through any openings.


Z was SO good with him and went down the slide with him for me because Kyler picked the Biggest slide to want to master:






A little swinging time:


He liked this little bug thing:


Going for a spin on the merry-go-round. He was so "drunk" afterwards, he was falling down all over the place. Think he didn't like it afterwards..maybe he does have a little of his mommy in him HA!:


And more of his daily horse riding...but it's too cute. He was falling asleep on it:


No comments:

Post a Comment