Monday, February 28, 2011

Thank You!

I have to send a HUGE THANK YOU to my Mom, my Gramma, and Papa Pat. For the past few months while Chris and I are working on the weekend, they have been helping us out tremendously by keeping Kyler.

A couple of weeks ago my Mom kept Kyler and my niece and nephew. Here are a few pictures I captured while I was there.

BBug was making the boys play Barbie:


The boys had enough of Barbie...they got up as soon as I took this picture:


My big boy:


Kyler and Grandma Great!:


Buddy Roe LOVES Gramma's lawn mower:


Kyler is trying SO hard. He almost has the concept of it:


2 handsome boys and 1 beautiful girl:


Ken and Barbie taking a lift:




"Don't Even think about taking my Popsicle":


Silly girl:


BBug whispering something to Kyler:


Grandma Great:


Wild Man:


You lookin' at me?:


Four Chefs cooking away:


Crazy Cute Chef CharBugs:


Thank you again to you three. We really do appreciate you all very much. We love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment