Saturday, March 19, 2011

Baseball, Birthdays and Ballparks

This has been a great weekend (thus far). It started with Friday me getting Kyler from daycare and he was sporting his St. Patrick's Day hat that he made the day before.

The cutest Leprechaun EVER!:


Ok so I couldn't decide which one was the cutest to post...





Chris had to work, so it was just Kyler and me for dinner. I didn't want to cook anything huge and Kyler LOVES to help cook....so we made chicken nuggets, macaroni and cheese and sweet peas. I like to mix it up into a "casserole" so-to-speak and Kyler loves it too. Chris isn't a huge fan of it..so we made it for us.

My chef stirring the boiling water...HA! I love him getting on his tip-toes...:


Getting into his cooking now.. he sure does love it:


Today was a busy fun day for us! We went and saw a friend of mines son play an inning of baseball. He hit the ball and did awesome playing 2nd base. I was sad that we didn't get to stay longer. I do promise to go another game and watch the whole game!

We left early as we had to head for a birthday party. Kyler's 'lil girlfriend' had her 1st birthday party. (I can't believe she's already one) UGH!! AND the BEST part...he learned to say her name today. So sweet!

Kyler and the birthday girl, Olivia. Isn't she cute?!:


My kid and water....even though it was FREEZING cold water:


Not sure...can you tell by the smile if he's loving it?:


Going thru the tunnel:


Bam! right in the face:


After the party was over, we headed home for a nap as we had a late night (for him) planned. Free Movie in the Park night! Every few months the city puts on a free movie in the park and they do different movies at different parks. Tonight's movie was at a baseball field and the movie was The Sandlot. There were a huge group of us supposed to get together, but when it came down to it..the slackers didn't show. So there ended up being Kyler and me; my sister-in-law and the boys; and two girls that I work with and their kids.

My SIL and nephews and Kyler...eating Subway:


Kyler munching down:


And the show begins........ (it got better as it got darker):


JoAnna with her son Giovanni; and Morgan with her girls Dakota and Kali:


Kyler and his Mommy (or as he calls me...Ba-Ma):


Kyler was ALL about the "boon" and it was really neat...tonight it was the closest its been to Earth..this isn't a really good picture of it. It looks really small here but it was HUGE and orange and really pretty:


Other than my back killing me from sitting on the ground, it was an Awesome time and I'm looking forward to the next one.

1 comment:

  1. Heyyyyyy!! its me!!
    We had a great time, with the kids at the movie in the park! def a must do again!!

    ReplyDelete