Thursday, March 24, 2011

Kyler's Kitchen

My son...our chef...has developed a true love for cooking. It doesn't matter if I'm popping toast to cooking dinner..he HAS to have his chair right there helping.

Last night our kitchen turned into Kyler's Kitchen!

He just needed my assistance rather than me needing his. HA!

I'm SO scared that he's going to burn himself but he keeps reassuring me "hot...hot....hot".

I wanted to try something a little different last night and so we just "threw" together a few things and it came out SO good! I can't wait to make it again.

The Head Chef cooking our carrots:


We took canned carrots melted a little butter, added salt and pepper to taste and then added some cinnamon and honey. Wow were they good!

The chicken:


ok so it doesn't really look all that yumm at this point.. but oh let me tell you~! I first marinated the chicken in Italian dressing for a few hours. I melted a little butter, added Olive oil and the marinade then the chicken. I covered both sides with salt, pepper, Oregano, Basil, Cinnamon and cooked all the way through. After flipping the chicken, I took Mozzarella cheese sticks and cut them into circles and placed on top of the chicken and put the lid on the pan for the cheese to melt. It was mouth watering and melted in your mouth. SO YUMMM~OLA

The finished product:


And desert!:

... in the making:


Voila:


And just because his little PJS are SO cute...

Mr. Model:


2 comments:

  1. Awwww!! LOVE the pic of him holding thefridge handle!!! i want this pic!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I'll let you "steal" it ;-D

    ReplyDelete