Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Whole "Lotta" Nothing

Well, I haven't posted in a few days because we really haven't had much going on. Just really laying low or working.

I had to get a new cell phone as my old one committed suicide...yes, that's right...it jumped out of my hands and refused to turn on or do anything. So I have this really cool new phone, the only thing I found that I do not like about it.... I can't send pictures that I take to myself. Technically I can, however, when I go to open the email of the attachment to save, its not there. I'll eventually figure that out. But in the meantime, that's where my really cute pictures of Kyler are at this time. My phone takes AWESOME pictures. They are so clear and everyone can't believe they are coming from a phone.

Chris and I have both been working crazy funky hours. I (we) so need something more normal. Poor Kyler has "part-time" parents right now and is being bounced from house to house in the mean time. I feel horrible for him that he doesn't have something more structured.

He's so funny. His new word has been TRUCK and let me tell you.. he NEVER fails to mention TRUCK when he sees one. Weather it be in his room, on his bed sheets, going down the road, in someones driveway or parking lot and our personal favorite...on his clothes. Actually, that's Ms. Donna's favorite.. HA! 3 days in a row he has worn a shirt with some sort of truck on it and he has NOT failed to let her know about it all day long. She forbade us to let him wear those outfits anymore.. HA! (just kidding).

Mr. Kyler modeling his new Truck shirt (this one actually has a tractor on it, but he calls it a truck):


He also LOVES pointing out flags. This all started when one day we went to Ms. Donna's and the flag hanging outside her house "attacked" his hair. It was so funny. We walked underneath it and the wind caught it just right and the next thing, he was tangled up in the flag. He laughed so hard and he has learned to say flag and loves pointing them out since.

This weekend, Kyler started saying.. "Do you see it?" It's too cute! I guess we've been saying it to him pointing at trucks and flags and school buses and the Big Moon and he has picked up on it to where now he says it. His "it" is very southern and it sounds like "YAT". HA!

It wasn't all that cold out but it was a little chilly and I knew it was warming up and Kyler would be inside until it did. But as we were leaving for Mrs. Donna's, Kyler asked for his jacket and took me by the hand to go get it. So I had to post.. shorts...sandals....and a jacket! :



Disclaimer: I Finally learned how to send the pictures to myself so I could post them on this blog just before I hit send to post. So now you'll be able to enjoy pictures as you read. Yeaa, I learned something new tonight! (and all by myself even) and yes, the pictures seen in this post did come from my new phone! ;-D

No comments:

Post a Comment