Monday, September 26, 2011

Baby "K's" Debut

We had Baby K's debut today. Dr. said that baby looks Great and so does Mommy. I'm even off blood pressure meds!!

Getting ready to head out to our first doctor appointment for Baby K-2011:


Baby's first picture:


We are 7 weeks to the day. Our "due date" is May 14th per the ultrasound and May 10th per my last cycle. But since this baby will be a C-Section it will be born at least the first week of May. The Dr. said that they usually schedule C-Sections on Friday, so we're roughly looking at May 4th 2012!

My Mom kept telling me that she thought I was having twins (messing with me). So when we were in the ultrasound and only heard one heartbeat and saw one fetus, I told the technician about it. She said here, give this to your Mom. So I did...but Ms. Smartypants didn't fall for it.

Twins?:


Kyler is now learning after seeing the pictures he's starting to understand more. We have the pictures in an album and he already says "baby".

On our way home from getting Kyler at daycare, we saw...

A bus (Kyler saying bus):


And a truck:


Once we got home, I had to have a pickle. Remind me again who's pregnant?!:


The term 'ankle bitter' comes to mind... or as one of my friend's said, it reminds her of the old Coppertone commercial:


On a separate note.... I am thinking of making these for Kyler's daycare.

Mummy pizzas:


And Frankencups (they are filled with Chex Mix):

2 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Praying for a healthy pregnancy and healthy baby come May!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe Thanks Jenn. True miracle baby # 2.
    Long time no see / talk. Hope all is good with your 3. We should get together sometime.

    ReplyDelete