Friday, October 7, 2011

9 weeks

Sorry that I haven't been a good girl keeping up lately. If I didn't know better, I'd think this baby doesn't like me much. I have had severe ALL DAY LONG nauseous / sea sickness / dizziness / motion sickness / morning sickness.. all of the above. So I haven't felt like doing much of anything but stopping the room from spinning (haven't mastered that one yet). I have my check up on Monday and I am hoping the doctor will love me and be able to prescribe if not recommend a home remedy or something that I haven't already tried.


Fetal Development: Cartilage and bones begin to form. The basic structure of the eye is well underway and the tongue begins to develop. The intestines start to move out of the umbilical cord and into the abdomen as the body grows and makes room. The fingers and thumb have appeared but are short and webbed.

Big Brother Development: Kyler is starting to kiss the baby (my belly) and he knows now that he has to be careful with Mommy. He is also working on potty training... All this week he has gone to Ms. Donna's wearing big boy pants. He's had a couple of accidents, but that's to be expected. He'll get it, hopefully.

He also picked out his Halloween costume last night. He is going to be Mater from Cars. He had to put it on and wear it around last night. It was cute.

Mommy Development: Well, you already know about the sickness and other than that I'm really super tired. Working 12 hour long days is taking a toll on me too. Other than that, I'm doing good and looking forward to hearing the heart beat again on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment